Oriel Plas Glyn-y-Weddw - Self Catering
This Grade II* Listed Victorian Gothic Mansion overlooks the magnificent mountains of Snowdonia and Cardigan Bay in North West Wales. It is difficult to imagine a more splendid location for a holiday.Llanbedrog beach with its soft sand and colourful beach huts is a short walk away. The beach is owned and managed by the National Trust.
The accommodation is located in the private rear wing of this magnificent building. Please note that the Art Gallery is open 7 days a week throughout July and August, and every day except Tuesday for most part of the year. The gallery is occasionally open during the evenings for special events such as weddings and concerts. There is parking for up to 4 cars in our new car park (parking permits given on arrival).
- Fitted kitchen with open doorway leading to a large split-level dining room and mezzanine. The kitchen is fully equipped and has a dishwasher and washing machine.
- Separate sitting room with comfortable sofas, TV/ Video and DVD player.
- 4 bedrooms.
- One master double with en suite bathroom.
- Smaller double with basin – bathroom separate.
- Two twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and basins.
- The first floor is reached by a wide staircase, which is fitted with a chairlift for the disabled.
Another corner bedroom with 2 zip and link beds plus an en suite bathroom.
Oriel Plas Glyn-y-Weddw
Llanbedrog, Pwllheli, Gwynedd, LL53 7TT
Telephone (International):- +44 1758 740763
Telephone (UK):- 01758 740763
|Click on the town name below to visit other areas of Wales or Here for Map|
|Beaumaris||Beddgelert||Betws-y-Coed||Brecon||Builth Wells||Caernarfon||Caldey Island|
|Rhyl||Ruabon||Ruthin||Saundersfoot||St Asaph||St Davids||Swansea|
Copyright © Croeso Net 1998 -